路入蓝桥境。
忆当年、云英来会,玄霜捣尽。
争似温公风流婿,一笑欢传玉镜。
便胜似、琼浆玉饮。
自是振振佳公子,冰肌玉骨相辉映。
一对儿,好厮称。
夜深银烛交红影。
雀屏开、凤帷拥绣,鸳衾铺锦。
雨意云情应多少,梦到巫山一枕。
好语向、耳边频听。
但愿来春青云路,管一枝、青桂嫦娥近。
闻早寄,凤楼信。
无传。
《贺新郎·路入蓝桥境》是一首宋代的无名氏诗词。以下是这首诗词的中文译文、诗意和赏析:
路入蓝桥境,
As I walk into the realm of the Blue Bridge,
忆当年、云英来会,
I recall the past, when Yunying came to meet me,
玄霜捣尽。
The dark frost has dissipated.
争似温公风流婿,
How can I compare to the elegant son-in-law of Mr. Wen,
一笑欢传玉镜。
Whose smile is as enchanting as a jade mirror.
便胜似、琼浆玉饮。
It is even more delightful than a drink of fine wine.
自是振振佳公子,
Truly, I am a distinguished young gentleman,
冰肌玉骨相辉映。
With a radiant countenance and a graceful figure.
一对儿,好厮称。
We are a perfect match, a harmonious couple.
夜深银烛交红影。
In the deep night, the flickering candlelight casts red shadows.
雀屏开、凤帷拥绣,
The screens open, and the phoenix curtains are adorned with embroidery.
鸳衾铺锦。
The mandarin duck quilt is spread with brocade.
雨意云情应多少,
How many raindrops and clouds carry emotions,
梦到巫山一枕。
As I dream of resting on the pillow of Mount Wu.
好语向、耳边频听。
Sweet words are whispered into my ears.
但愿来春青云路,
I hope that in the coming spring, we will travel the path of the green clouds,
管一枝、青桂嫦娥近。
And be close to the laurel tree where Chang'e resides.
闻早寄,凤楼信。
I eagerly await your early reply, as I send this letter from the Phoenix Tower.
这首诗词描绘了一个美好的场景,表达了诗人对美好爱情的向往和祝福。诗人通过描写自己与云英的相遇和相爱,以及两人的美好时刻,展现了他们之间的情感和默契。诗中运用了丰富的意象和修辞手法,如比喻、拟人等,使诗词更加生动有趣。整首诗词以清新、浪漫的语言,表达了诗人对未来美好生活的期盼和祝福。
元子称漫浪,严生资苦劲。海内无赏音,秋风入衰鬓。东江一茅屋,但欲安性命。颇怪泽畔翁,烦词寄天问。
从来陋巷只颜回,子悦胡为羡漆开。端向岁寒观雅操,须知冰凌不为灾。
土冈之西,竹树之下。板屋三间,娱此隐者。埘有肥鸡,廏有羸马。岂无佳菊,采不盈把。且漉我酒,放浪林野。莫不饮食,知味者寡。
持螯已饱团脐蟹,砟脍犹思巨口鲈。风物秋来多感慨,天寒酒醒客心孤。
先子词科蚤擅场,中兴首擢紫微郎。涌泉制册留纶阁,砭世膏肓有皂囊。北斗仰之千古事,泰山所集一毫芒。楹书拂拭增悲恸,追诵龙蛇感卒章。
孤舟孤鹤与孤云,湖上深居自不群,高卧可能容一榻,青山西岸且平分。