1. breathe one's last : 断气;
2. breathe upon : 往...上呵气, 损毁;
3. breathe out : 呼出;
及物动词
3. All mammals breathe air.
哺乳类动物全都呼吸空气。
不及物动词
1. breathe
1. When we breathe, we draw air into our lungs.
当我们吸气时,把空气吸入肺里。
2. The animal was still breathing, so we knew it was still alive.
那头动物仍在呼吸,所以我们知道它还活着。
3. The doctor told him to breathe in deeply and then breathe out.
医生叫他先深深吸一口气,然后再把气吐出来。
1. 深呼吸:Chuck Brown -<<深呼吸>>(Breathe)分轨FLAC 中文名称:深呼吸英文名称:Breathe版本:分轨FLAC发行时间:2003年专辑歌手:Chuck Brown地区:台湾简介: 压缩品质:MP3/320KBPS专辑介绍:★纯色无瑕的素净琴声★呈现钢琴的晶莹质感★品味钢琴最脱俗的魅力 新世纪钢琴极简美学,
2. 吸入,呼吸:breath 呼吸,气息 | breathe 吸入,呼吸 | brick 砖,砖状物
1. 呼吸;吸;呼
When people or animals breathe, they take air into their lungs and let it out again. When they breathe smoke or a particular kind of air, they take it into their lungs and let it out again as they breathe.
e.g. He stood there breathing deeply and evenly...
他站在那儿均匀地深呼吸。
e.g. Always breathe through your nose...
要一直用鼻子呼吸。
1. 呼吸;吸;呼
When people or animals breathe, they take air into their lungs and let it out again. When they breathe smoke or a particular kind of air, they take it into their lungs and let it out again as they breathe.
e.g. He stood there breathing deeply and evenly...
他站在那儿均匀地深呼吸。
e.g. Always breathe through your nose...
要一直用鼻子呼吸。
在医院
A:What’s wrong with you? You look pale.
你有什么不舒服吗?你看起来很苍白。
B:I’m not sure, I feel hot and cold.
我不确定,我感觉一阵冷一阵热。
A:When did the trouble start?
什么时候开始不舒服的?
B:I was sick most of the night.
我大半夜都难受。
A:It sounds like you are coming down with the flu. Let me take your temperature.
听起来你好像得了流行感冒。让我量量你的体温。
B:Have I got a high fever?
我发烧吗?
A:Yes, thirty-eight point seven. Do you have a headache, chest or throat pain?
是的。38.7 度。你头痛吗? 胸和嗓子痛吗?
B:Yes, I have.
是的,痛。
A:Now, let me have a look at you. I’d like to listen to your chest. Now breathe in, a deep breath, that’s it. Cough, now again. I want to examine your throut, too. Open wide, say “ah--”.
来,让我瞧瞧你。 想听听你的胸部,现在往里吸气,深深地吸一口气,对了。咳嗽一下,再咳一次。我还想再查查你的喉咙,把嘴张开,说“啊——”
B:Aaaaahh, aaaaahh.
啊——啊——啊——啊。
A:Yes, it does look a bit sore. Let’s take an X-ray of your chest and give you a few tests.
是的,确实有些炎症。好吧,我们来透视一下你的肺,再做些化验。
B:All right, thanks.
好,谢谢。
A:The tests showed nothing wrong. A slight viral infection.
化验结果没有问题,有点轻度病毒感染。
B:What shall I do today?
那我该怎么办?
A:I’m giving you some antibiotics and aspirins. Take an aspirin when you’ve got a fever, and take one antibiotics capsule every four hours, and go home and rest in bed for two days. Drink plenty of water, then you’ll feel better. Here’s the prescription.
我给你开一些抗生素和阿司匹林。发烧时吃一片阿司匹林,每四个小时吃一粒抗生素胶囊。回家卧床休息两天。多喝开水,就会好的。这是处方。
B:Thank you, doctor. Good-bye.
谢谢你,大夫。再见。